Physical Therapy is the treatment of musculoskeletal and neuromuscular problems that affect one's ability to move or function correctly. The problem can be the result of many things - and injury or accident, an illness or medical condition, even the result of bad habits. Whatever the reason, the result is limited movement, compromise of function and/or pain. We help the individual return to a state of function and mobility safely and as quickly as possible.
Evaluation, Treatment and Rehabilitation
Our physical therapists are highly skilled and trained in the assessment and evaluation of acute and chronic injuries and neuromusculoskelatal disorders. Using a team approach in conjunction with your physician, a comprehensive program is designed and implemented for the management of these disorders in a safe and supportive environment.
Our Occupational Therapists
are skilled in the treatment that helps individuals achieve independence in all facets of their lives. Occupational therapy gives people the "skills for the job of living" they need to live satisfying lives. Services typically include:
• Customized treatment programs aimed at improving abilities to carry out the activities of daily living;
• Comprehensive evaluation of home and job environments and recommendations on necessary adaptation;
• Assessments and treatment for performance skills;
• Recommendations and training in the use of adaptive equipment to replace lost function;
• Guidance to family and attendants in safe and effective methods of caring for individuals.